Nikki Galrani Bio/Wiki:
Nikki Galrani aka Nikita Galrani is an Indian film actress who predominantly works in Tamil and Malayalam films. She was born on 3 January 1992 in Bangalore, Karnataka, and completed her early studies at Bishop Cotton Girls’ School, Bangalore. After completing her initial education, she completed her graduation in Science at Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian College, Bangalore.
His parents and elder sister wanted him to grow up to become a doctor, so she studied science in college. She wanted to go into modeling, to which the family finally agreed, after which she did a course in fashion design. While starting her career in modeling, she worked in many advertisements.
After giving a few auditions, she got a chance to debut in the industry in 2014 with the Malayalam film 1983. In that film, she gave a great performance in the role of Manjula Sasidharan. In the same year 2014, she made her debut by playing the character of Charulatha in the Kannada film Ajith.
In the year 2015, she made her debut in the Tamil industry by playing the character of Nisha in the superhit horror film Darling. Her role got so much love from the audience that she became famous in the industry as Darling.
After that film, she played a lead role in many movies like Krishnashtami, Motta Shiva Ketta Shiva, Team 5, Kalakalappu 2, Charlie Chaplin 2, Dhamaka, Idiot, and many more movies. Her upcoming movies in 2022 are Meri Awas Suno and Virunnu which are all set to release.
Body Measurements & Physical Stats:
Nikki Galrani’s age is 31 years old in the year 2023. She is a brilliant actress in the South Indian film industry who pays a lot of attention to her fitness. She maintains her fitness by going to the gym daily.
Nikki Galrani Husband, Family Members & Their Relationship:
Nikki Galrani Net Worth, Income & Salary:
Social Media Accounts & Other Contact Details:
Some Interesting Facts About Nikki Galrani:
- Nikki is an Indian actress who came into the limelight for the first time from her role in her debut Malayalam Movie 1983 in 2014.
- She was born in an upper-middle-class Sindhi family in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- She did a course in fashion design after completing her graduation in Science.
- She was also featured on the cover page of Kerala Magazine Matrabhumi Star & Style.
- She was also awarded by Filmfare Awards and SIIMA Awards because of her brilliant performance in her debut movie 1983.
- Her first crush is Shahrukh Khan.
- She had also ramp walked on many fashion shows and events as a model during her modeling days.
- She made her debut with the Malayalam movie 1983 in 2014.
- She is also an animal lover and has 2 pet dogs named The Yorkie Boys.