This article covers a detailed story about Actress Kangana Ranaut. It Covers more details about Kangana Ranaut’s age, Early Life, Career, Caste, Affairs, Marital Status, Father, Mother, Family, Kids, Affair, Boyfriends, Husband, Siblings, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, Body Size, and Measurements, Net Worth, Salary, Facts, Occupation, Profession, Education, Education Qualification, Achievements, Awards, Photos, Videos, Gossips, News, Career, Serial, television show, tv shows, movies, an upcoming movie, Movies List, & More.
Kangana Ranaut Bio/Wiki:
Kangana Ranaut was born on 23rd March 1987 in Bhambla, Mandi district, Himachal Pradesh. She belongs to a Rajput family. Her father, Amardeep Ranaut is a contractor & businessman and her mother, Asha Ranaut, is a teacher by profession. She has an elder sister named Rangoli who works as a manager and a younger brother named Akshat Ranaut. His grandfather, Sarju Singh, was an active member of the Legislative Assembly as well as an Indian Administrative Service Manager.
Kangana Ranaut is a well-known Indian actress who works in Bollywood as well as Tollywood also. She is one of the top paid actresses across the country. Kangana gets charged around 10 crores to 12 crores per film. She has appeared 5 times on India’s Forbes Celebrity list. She was born in India’s most beautiful region of Himachal Pradesh. It was very beautiful from childhood, as beautiful as it looked, as sharp and stubborn in nature. Her mind was very sharp since childhood, but her studies were not lucky, due to which her father was very angry.
She got her initial education from DAV School, Chandigarh. In childhood, Kangana was very clever in their studies, so their family had a desire to become a doctor, due to which there was more pressure on them to study, but she has failed in a subject in class 12 and did not want to study further.
|Real Name||Kangana Amardeep Ranaut|
|Nick Name||Arshad, OTA(One Take Actor)|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Writer, Director|
|Date of Birth||23 March 1986|
|Age (as of 2022)||36 years|
|Birthplace||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Bhambla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|Present Residence Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|High School||DAV Model School, Sector 15 Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Not Applicable|
|Zodiac Sign/Star Sign||Aries ♈|
|Hobbies||Reading, Writing, Cooking, Doing Yoga, Listening to a music|
|Debut in Films||Bollywood Film: Gangster (2006)|
Tamil Film: Dhaam Dhoom (2008)
Telugu Film: Ek Niranjan (2009)
|Debut||As Writer: Queen (2014)|
As Director: Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019)
As Producer: Ayodhya (Upcoming)
Kangana Ranaut Age, Body Measurement & Physical Stats:
Kangana Ranaut’s age is 36 years old in the year 2022. She is one of the main actresses in the Bollywood film industry who is known for her fitness. Kangana always looks very fit and slim. She always takes a healthy diet to keep herself fit. She does not like to eat oily and fried things. They believe that eating more fried roast not only increases fat in the body but also damages many parts of the body. She revealed in an interview that she starts her morning by eating porridge.
Oatmeal rich in fiber prevents the increase of sugar and cholesterol. She likes to eat porridge in the morning. Kangana prefers to eat fresh fruits as a mid-day snack. Along with this, a protein shake is also taken to meet the lack of protein in the body. At lunch, Kangana likes to eat rice, lentils, roti, salad, and boiled vegetables. Apart from this, she sweats a lot in the gym. She exercises 5 days a week. She does 45 minutes of yoga and 10 minutes of meditation every day to calm the mind. If ever she does not feel like doing yoga, then she dances.
Kangana Ranaut’s height is 5 feet 6 inches, which is 168 cm. Her body weight is 59 kg and Ranaut’s body measurement is 34-26-35. Her eye color is Dark Brown and her hair color is Black.
|Age (as of 2022)||36 years|
|Height||in centimeter: 168 cm|
in meter: 1.68 m
in feet: 5’6” inches
|Weight in kilogram||59 kg|
|Weight in pounds||130 lbs|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Kangana Ranaut Family Members & Their Relationship:
Kangana was born in a prosperous Hindu family. His entire family believes in Hinduism and also worships Hindu gods and goddesses. She herself is an exclusive devotee of Mahadev and Lord Shri Ganesha who believes in worshiping her. Kangana Ranaut’s father’s name is Amardeep Ranaut who is a businessman and her mother’s name is Asha Ranaut who is a school teacher. Apart from her parents, Kangana also has an elder sister named Rangoli Ranaut in her house. Kangana also has a younger brother named Akshit Ranaut.
Talking about Kangana’s marital status, she is still unmarried and even at the age of 35, she looks very beautiful. By the way, the news of her affair in Bollywood has been linked with all the actors. The news of her affair came with Nicholas Lafferty, Ajay Devgn, and Hrithik Roshan. However, how much truth is there in all these things, only Kangana knows. During the day of her struggle, she had an affair with Aditya Pancholi as well. However, later Kangana had also leveled allegations of assault on Aditya Pancholi, after which she parted ways with him.
|Parents||Father: Amardeep Ranaut (Businessman)|
Mother: Asha Ranaut (Teacher)
|Siblings||Brother: Akshit Ranaut (younger brother)|
Sister: Rangoli Ranaut (elder, manager)
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Affairs / Boyfriends||Aditya Pancholi|
Social Media Handles & Other Contact details:
Kangana’s account is present on all social media platforms where she shares her latest pictures and information about her upcoming projects with her followers. Her account is present on Instagram where she has more than 8 million followers and her number of posts is more than 3k.
Apart from sharing photos on her Instagram, she also shares information about her films with her followers. Apart from this, she also endorses some brands for which she also does sponsor posts. She is also present on Facebook where she has more than 7.9 million followers.
Wikipedia has also covered Kangana on its page. Apart from this, she is also present on Twitter where her number of followers was in the millions but due to her controversial tweets one after the other, Twitter blocked her verified account.
After getting blocked on Twitter, she created a new account that currently has more than 72k followers. In the table below, we have shared with you the links of all his social media profiles, by clicking on which you will be able to access his profile page directly.
|@KanganaRanaut (7.8m+ followers)|
|kanganaranaut (7.9m+ followers)|
|kanganateam (Account Suspended)|
|Mobile (Phone) Number||Not Available|
Talking about Kangana’s favorite things, her favorite actors are Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan and her favorite Bollywood actress is Sridevi. Kangana’s favorite Bollywood movies are Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Piku. Kangana loves to eat Dal and Rice and her favorite restaurant in Mumbai is Kong Poush. She likes to play basketball. Her favorite color is black and her favorite places to visit are Paris, London, and New York. In the table below, we have covered all his favorite things, which you must read once.
|Film||Kuchh Kuchh Hota Hai & Piku|
|Actor||Aamir Khan & Shahrukh Khan|
|Actress||Sridevi, Audrey Hepburn|
|Destination||Paris, London & Newyork|
|Food||Dal-Chawal & Berry Burst|
|Restaurant||KongPoush in Mumbai|
|Perfume||Channel No. 5|
- Kangana Ranaut’s debuted in the Indian movie “I Love You Boss” in the year 2004 and was produced by Ramesh Sharma and Pahlaj Nilani.
- She earned a number of awards like 3 National Film Awards for the Best Supporting Actress for Fashion movie.
- Her second movie was Gangster and she was playing the lead role in that movie which is produced by Mahesh Bhatt.
- In 2015, Kangana plays a double role character in Tanu weds Manu returns which was a super hit at the box office.
- She has been the recipient of three National Film Awards:
Awards & Achievements:
- Best Supporting Actress for Fashion movie (2008)
- Best Actress for Queen (2014).
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns (2015).
- She has also won four Filmfare Awards:
- Best Female Debut for Gangster.
- Best Supporting Actress for Fashion.
- Actress for Queen.
- Best Actress – Critics for Tanu Weds Manu Returns.
- In 2020, Ranaut was awarded the Padma Shri award, by the Government of India.
- New poster of Kangana Ranaut’s movie “TEJAS”. It will release in 2022.
Kangana Ranaut Net Worth, Income & Salary:
Talking about the total net worth of Kangana Ranaut, her net worth is around ₹100 crore. She charges from ₹10 crores to ₹15 crores for a film. Kangana is known for her excellent acting in the Hindi film industry, whose acting is loved by crores of people. She is known all over the world on the basis of her acting talent.
Although her journey to success has not been easy. After struggling for a long time, she has reached this stage. After working hard in modeling, acting, and filmmaking, she is now known to lead a luxurious life. Many people in the country take inspiration from her struggle. Her main source of earning is from acting in films and endorsing many brands. If reports are to be believed, she charges around ₹15 crores for working in a film. Apart from this, she charges around ₹3 crores to ₹5 crores for endorsing a brand.
Kangana Ranaut House / Home:
Kangana Ranaut lives in Mumbai and apart from this, she has bought a property in Manali and built a mansion that is worth around ₹30 crores. They have built organic farms, stables, and cottages in this mansion as snowfalls there. Kangana bought a three-storey building in Pali Hills in the year 2017. If reports are to be believed, he bought it for ₹20 crores. She made this building her office, which she named Manikarnika Films. Kangana has spent about ₹48 crores in making it.
Kangana bought her Manali bungalow in 2018 for ₹10 crores, which has 8 bedrooms, and cost her around ₹20 crores to build. Kangana bought her first car BMW 7 Series at the age of 21. Apart from this, she had bought a Mercedes Benz GLE Class SUV for her Manali home, whose price ranges from ₹73.7 lakh to ₹1.25 crore.
- Kangana Ranaut gets charged approx Rs. 10 crores to Rs. 15 crores per film.
- She has a total net worth income of 12 million US dollars.
|Salary||₹14 crores per film|
|Car||BMW 7 Series & Marcedes Benz GLE Class SUV|
|Net Worth||₹100 crores ($13 million, 2019)|
News & Controversies:
- She was in a relationship with Nicholas Lafferty, Ajay Devgan, and Hrithik Roshan.
- During her struggling days in Bollywood, she was involved with Aditya Pancholi who was already married and much older than her.
- During the MeToo movement, Kangana said that Vikas Bahl had misbehaved with me on the sets of Queen.
- After Sushant Singh Rajput’s death, a conflict between Kangana Ranaut & Rajya Sabha member Sanjay Raut. When she said the word “Mumbai Unsafe” following the Sushant deaths on 14 June 2020. After this comment State of Maharashtra Home Minister Anil Deshmukh Ji said that Kangana had no right to stay in Mumbai.
- After that Kangana Ranaut accused Sanjay Raut of threatening her and remarked “why is Mumbai feeling like PoK(“Pakistan Occupied Kashmir”)
- Kangana Ranaut said about on Maharashtra Government when her house demolished by BMC
The Maharashtra Govt illegely broke down KanganaRanaut’s house while she was on a flight to Mumbai, with only 24-hour notice. Completely illegal considering the Govt has banned demolitions due to COVID till September 30. This is what Fascism looks like.
Some Interesting Facts About Kangana Ranaut:
- Kangana Ranaut firstly aimed to become a doctor under the influence of her father and mother.
- She made her first feature debut in the year 2006 with the movie Gangster.
- She was listed as “India Hottest Vegetarian” by PETA in 2013.
- She is a well-trained Kathak Dancer.
- Kangana does smoking and as well as drinking alcohol also.
- In January 2020 she launched her production company, Manikarnika Films in Mumbai.
- Ranaut is a fearless actress, she told in an interview, “My father slapped me for the first time at the age of 15 and I told him, If you slap me I will slap you back.”
- She was a bright student and secured 90% marks in an Intermediate. But she failed to clear her pre-medical entrance exam which made her quit her studies.
- In 2022, she hosts the MX Player & Alt Balaji Game Show Lock Upp.
FAQ On Kangana Ranaut:
Q. Who threw acid on Rangoli Ranaut?
Ans. Avinash Sharma loved Kangana’s sister Rangoli in his heart, so he proposed to Rangoli in college, but Rangoli rejected his proposal. After the rejection, he hearted badly and he asked his friend Prem Singh to throw acid on the Rangoli, and Prem Singh agreed to it. So, Prem took the getup of a courier and reached the house of Rangoli and threw acid on it. Which causes Rangoli to burn badly.
Q. Who is Kangana Ranaut’s husband?
Ans. Kangana is unmarried till now.
Q. Is Kangana Ranaut the highest-paid actress?
Ans. Yes, Kangana is the highest-paid actress in Bollywood. She charged 24 crores for the biopic of Jayalalithaa.
Q. What is the cast of Kangana Ranaut?
Ans. Kangana was born into the Rajput Family, so her caste is Rajput.
Q. How much is Kangana Ranaut worth?
Ans. Kangana’s net worth is about 13 million dollars, approximately 94 crores.
This is the full details on Kangana Ranaut Age, Wiki, Family, Husband, Biography, Net Worth & More. Share this post with your friends and keep visiting us on celebwale.com for famous personalities and trending people’s biography with updated details. If you have any thoughts, experiences, or suggestions regarding this post or our website. you can feel free to share your thought with us.