This article covers a detailed story about the Indian model & actress Sara Khan. It Covers more details about Sara Khan’s Biography, Wikipedia, Wiki, Details, Early Life, Age, Date of Birth, birthday, Height, Height in Feet, Body measurement, Career, Caste, Affairs, Marital Status, married, Father, Mother, Parents, Siblings, Family, Kids, Husband name, boyfriend, Son, Daughter, Photos, About, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Net Worth, Salary, Facts, Occupation, Controversies, Profession, Serial Lists, Education, Education Qualification, Achievements, Awards, Photos, Videos, Gossips, News, Career & more.
Sara Khan Bio/Wiki:
Sara Khan is an Indian model and actress who is always in limelight due to her controversial stunts. She was born on 6 August 1989 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. After completing her early studies in Bhopal, she started her career as a model in 2007. In the same year, she participated as a contestant in the beauty pageant contest Miss Madhya Pradesh where she was the winner of the contest.
Apart from working in several television commercials as a model, she also anchored in Madhya Pradesh Doordarshan and ETV channels. She later moved to Mumbai to establish herself as an actress where after a few auditions she got a chance to make her debut in the TV industry with Star Plus’ popular show Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai. She was associated with the serial for about 4 years in which she played the character of Sadhna.
In 2008, she appeared as a contestant in the Star Plus dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha where she was the winner of the show. Apart from this, she also appeared as a presenter in Star Plus shows Nach Baliye 4 in the same year. In 2009, she participated in about 3 reality shows Dance Premier League, Hans Baliye, 10 Ka Dum as a contestant but she failed to win. In 2010, she appeared as a contestant in Bigg Boss 4. In the same year 2010, she played the character of Mona Gandhi in the Zee TV show Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi.
Apart from this, she has so far played important roles in shows like Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (2013), Junoon – Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq (2013), Nach Baliye 6 (2013), Savdhaan India – India Fights Back (2014), Sasural Simar Ka 2 (2014), Bhagyalaxmi (2015) Saubhagyalakshmi (2016), Kavach…Kaali Shaktiyon Se (2016), Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki (2017), and Santoshi Maa – Sunayein Vrat Kathayein (2020).
Apart from working in the Indian Hindi TV industry, she has also spread her wings in the Pakistani TV industry. She has worked in 2 Pakistani shows in her career. In 2016, she made her debut by playing the character of Fiza in the Pakistani TV serial Bay Khudi. After that in 2017, she played the character of Hadia in the Pakistani TV show Laikin. Apart from this, he played the character of Aum in the Pakistani telefilm Tujh Se Hee Raabta.
Apart from working in the Hindi and Pakistani television industries, she has also made her mark in the Bollywood industry by working in some films. She made her debut by playing the character of Roohi in the 2013 Bollywood film Dark Rainbow. After that in the next year 2014, she appeared in the role of Sapna in the Bollywood film M3 – Midsummer Midnight Mumbai.
In 2022, she is seen in India’s most controversial show Lock Upp which is being broadcast on OTT platform MX Player and Alt Balaji. The show is produced by Ekta Kapoor and Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut is playing the role of host on the show.
Sara Khan’s life is full of controversies, when it comes to her controversies, she first came into the limelight due to her marriage in controversies.
- In Bigg Boss 4, she surprised all the audience by marrying her boyfriend Ali Merchant. But after two months of marriage, both of them got divorced.
- Once she had to face a lot of criticism due to her dress in Pakistan. She had told in an interview that “Once there was a ruckus in Pakistan because of my dress. I was once walking in the lobby of a hotel wearing shorts after a shoot, these were shots that were quite common in India, but were considered very strange in Pakistan. After people started staring at me, I considered it my best to change clothes.
- Apart from this, Sara was arrested by the police during the shooting of the Pakistani TV drama Laikin in Pakistan due to the expiry of her visa.
- Not only this, a nude video of him taking a bath in the tub went viral. Her video was posted on Instagram by her sister Ayra. This video of him went viral so fast that some even took her screenshots. Though the video was deleted within seconds, Sara later said that the video was posted by mistake.
- Once Sara became viral on social media because of her lesbian kiss. She was kissing her fellow artist Pooja Bose, whose photo she posted on social media. There were a lot of ruckuses after this photo surfaced. Sara herself put this picture on the display of her phone. However, he removed it within a few hours.
Awards & Achievements:
Sara has won many awards in the TV industry with her brilliant acting talent. Below we have given the list of awards which you can read.
• 2007: Indian Telly Award for Best Actress for the TV serial Sapna Babul Ka…. Bidaai.
• 2007: Star Parivaar Award for Favourite Naya Sadasya (Female) for the TV serial Sapna Babul Ka…. Bidaai.
• 2008: Star Parivaar Award for Sapna Babul Ka…. Bidaai.
• 2008: Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress – Popular for the TV serial Sapna Babul Ka…. Bidaai.
• 2009: Star Parivaar Award for Favourite Patni for the TV serial Sapna Babul Ka…. Bidaai.
Read Also: Gehana Vasisth Age, Family, Husband, Biography, Net Worth & More
Body Measurements & Physical Stats:
Sara Khan’s age is 32 years old in the year 2022. She is one of the most beautiful actresses in the television industry. To maintain the hotness of her body, she works out for hours in the gym daily, which keeps her body in a perfect body shape.
Sara Khan’s height is 5 feet 2 inches, which is 157 cm. Her bodyweight is 50 kg and Khan’s body measurement is 33-26-33. Her eye color is Brown and her hair color is Brown.
|Age (as of 2022)||32 years (in 2022)|
|Height||In Centimeter: 157 cm|
In Meter: 1.57 m
In Feet: 5’2’’inches
|Weight in kilogram||50 kg|
|Weight in pounds||110 lbs|
Sara Khan Husband, Family Members & Their Reationship:
Sara was born in Bhopal in an upper-middle-class Sunni Muslim family. His entire family believes in the Muslim religion and also fasts for Allah. Sara’s father’s name is Parvez Khan and her mother’s name is Seema Khan and she is a businesswoman. Apart from her parents in Sara’s house, there are 3 more sisters named Alisha Khan, Alia Khan, and Ayra Khan. Her marital status is divorced.
Sara’s personal life has been very turbulent. She has had an affair with many boys in her life but she could not have a strong relationship with any of them. The first boy in Sara’s life was Ali Merchant whom Sara fell in love with when she was only 17 years old. After dating each other for some time, both of them got married in the show Bigg Boss 4, although their married life could not last long and after only 2 months both of them got divorced from each other.
In one of the shows, Sara revealed,
“He was the first guy to come in my life. I fell in love with him and then we started dating. After a time, we had a lot of differences. I was cheated. I used to forgive, forget and come back. happened and when there is love at that age it is difficult for anyone to forget. Then I went to Bigg Boss. She entered the show without my knowledge. She started manipulating me that I am not playing well My bonding with Ashmit Patel is being looked at in the wrong way.
He convinced me that I looked stupid on the outside. He told me that if we get married at home, everything will be fine. I thought if It’s needed so let’s do it. I was so stupid. We came out of the house and he started cheating on me again. Not one, many women. I thought he would stop.”
Sara moved into her life after getting divorced from Ali Merchant where she had a relationship with TV actors like Paras Chhabra, Rishabh Tandon, and Ankit Gera. Not only this, while working in Pakistani serials, she was also in a relationship with Pakistani actor Noor Hasan. In 2022, when she came face to face with her ex-husband on MX Player and Alt Balaji’s show Lock Upp, she said that
“I don’t want to have any relationship with him anymore, now if he starts talking about the past, I can say a lot.” I am… I still have everything on my phone. I don’t want to insult him. I don’t even want to be friends with him. At first, I thought I would defame her, but he is not that important.”
Sara Khan Net Worth, Income & Salary:
The total net worth of Sara Khan ranges from around ₹12 crores to ₹15 crores. She has worked in many popular TV shows. Her main source of earning is from acting in television shows and the film industry. She also promotes many brands on her Instagram, for which she charges lakhs of rupees.
|Salary||Approx ₹5 lakh per week in Lock Upp (in 2022)|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Total Net Worth||₹11 Crore (Approx, as in 2022)|
Social Media Accounts & Other Contact Details:
|@thessarakhan (17.6k+ followers)|
|Mobile/Phone Number||Not Known|
|Office Address||Not Available|
Some Interesting Facts About Sara Khan:
- Sara is an Indian model and actress who is known for her controversial stunt.
- She was born in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- She belongs to a Sunni Muslim family.
- She is a pet dog lover and has a pet dog named Hatchiko.
- She started her career in modeling and won the beauty pageant contest Miss Madhya Pradesh in 2007.
- She makes her debut in the Hindi Television Industry with the serial Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai.
- She also worked in the Pakistani Television Industry and makes her debut with the Pakistani serial Bay Khudi (2016).
- She makes her debut in the Bollywood Industry with the Bollywood film Dark Rainbow in 2013.
- She also worked and sings some Hindi Punjabi Music videos like Black Heart (2018), Kenda Ye Jamana (2019), and Mahiya Mila De (2021).
- In 2022, she was seen as a contestant in the digital show Lock Upp.
FAQ on Sara Khan:
Que. Who is Sara Khan in Pakistan?
Ans. Sara Khan is a Pakistani actress known primarily for her work in Pakistani television serials. Apart from this, there is also an actress Sara Khan in India who mainly works in Indian Television Industry. Although she has also worked in some Pakistani television serials, about which she remains in discussions.
Que. Why did Sara Khan go to Pakistan?
Ans. Sara Khan went to Pakistan for her new Pakistani television project where she acted in 2 Pakistani serials named Bay Khudi and Laikin.
Que. Is Sara Khan still married?
Ans. No, Sara Khan got divorced in 2011 from her ex-husband Ali Merchant. Currently, she is still single and does not have a boyfriend.
Que. Who is Sara Khan’s husband?
Ans. Sara Khan is still a divorcee and her ex-husband’s name is Ali Merchant.
This is the full details on Sara Khan Biography, Age, Husband, Sister, Family, Net Worth & More. Share this post with your friends and keep visiting us on celebwale.com for famous personalities and trending people’s biography with updated details. If you have any thoughts, experiences, or suggestions regarding this post or our website. you can feel free to share your thought with us.